Friday 15 March 2013

Neon



211115










010515 





270415 










060315









120215 






311214




241014 





240414






15.03.13. 

10.52

thanks .. . 

now i have a sprained 
ankle and puffy hands so 
I gotta vary the rhythm ... although 
i havent shoved it away in the cupboard ... x 










22.27     15.03.13.  

the anke is i a bit of a bad way actually Neon .... 

Ill be laid up for a few days 

although a 'freakout' might be a possibility ... 

its not you its Nutkins superbugs .... 



***********

its good of you to offer to be my PT anyhoo ... 




* ************

18.53        19.03.13.  



not sure if i should stop jumping on it or what 


***********

12.53

20.03.13

what I could do is take off my clothes and massage my tits

you know exercise the internal muscles 

like a sort of thai chi 



************

14.09

yes but I know he's not interested though .... 


************

11.53am 22.03.13. 

it seems to prefer running to jumping hmmmm



*************

4.01am   25.03.13. 

same with heels 
although you gotta pace things 


mind you now that I've 
lost ten stone it might be different ... 


************

13.56    27.03.13. 

anyway so yesterday i sawed through 
a bicycle chain because someone told me 
i could have a mince pie and cream if i did 

and i slightly cut my finger ... yeah i know it was getting 
a bit dark ... but ... if anything i was angry because my carer 
borked one of my friends really horribly and then she does her nut 

about the finger and is writing articles about dangerous nutkases and totally 
exaggerating and stuff 

anyway and the tires are flat and old but i went round the block and really shocked my legs 

and wore high heels for about five minutes ... at least i can pose in them ... 
and the ankle is not too bad actually so thanks for that 

i gotta relax too though 

and I'm sure they wouldn't want me to stop doing this update 

would they and it is not addressed to De Knees 



***********

19.58

um yeah so I'm going to be sometimes slowing 

down as well as speeding up when things go wrong 

with the fybromialgia ... 

and also Scarey wants me to do more with the recovery group 

which i am looking into ... 

the main thing to spend less time chatting i guess ... 

and was that you telling me not to mention your sis ... k k over n out ... 




**************

morning 1.04.13. 

my calves have sort of curdled ... 
and theres this Antar thing ... Alanon CAL ... 

just for today i will have a half our meditation and make it 
an hour if I'm really busy ... 

*************

but what is that does walking and shagging count ? 


*************

today I'm going to do one block 
and some weights ... see if i can shift this pile up ... 




***********

00.32  4.03.13. 

azzye was saying he's not interested ... you know 

like on the green camps you can really 

kick around with that shit ... 

or they'll say your totally awesome i love you 

and just walk off 




© Lizarikk, All Rights Reserved


3.40am ... actually i did leave it 24  hours just not really long enough ... 



****************

3.10am 

trying for a couple of days cold turkey ... 

i woulda run a bit more but the cold was breaking my neck 





***************

22.37  16.04.13. 

some things happened ill try to get back on the bike tomorrow cheers ... x 



***********

22.04.13 

10.32am 

i just remembered actually one friend lost a load of cellulite using a juicer and a trampoline ... 

its expensive doing the diet stuff is where the money goes 
and i gotta do this vegetarian fish and some beetroot juice would help 
with the hormones ... and thats another £3 you know i can see that i spend 
alot but not what to cut out ... 

and this firebreath thing is careful with your spleen territory 
so i gotta monitor it with the fybromialgia you know it makes my nerves a bit sensitive 


13.05.13. 

n my new motto should be go hard at the scrubbing 




20.16   4.06.13. 

i did do quite alot of scrubbing 

decluttering and feng shway from here 




260913 





















210214 































No comments:

Post a Comment