Tuesday 9 April 2013

step 10


25.04.13. 

too much fat ...  maybe up the carbs and down the fat 



24.04.13. 

its not green its yellow ... 








****************


23.04.13. 




its not aggression or jealousy or psychosis its a bogey .... 

**********





9.04.13. 12.30pm 

things i seem to repeat ... 

walking off with stuff in the supermarket 

damaging printer equipment 

jaywalking in the city ... 




************


why am i not afforded the same rights
as my sibling they respect his 
choices ... or I'm angry at 
being copied even 

i suppose you 
could read into that ...
I'm angry at being photographed 
and then i binge ... and want to kill myself ... 

i just walked into traffic twice when i 
was upset about Scarey ... 


warning ... 

this is my step ten not yours ... 

*****************


im not aware of feeling suicidal far from it ... 


**********

another thing is recording something and 

then leaving the volume up so that it blasts the neighbour .... 






**********

00.08

14.04.13. 

yesterday i yanked my chair back and the metal leg stamped
against my foot ripping off a piece of skin 

had i sat down hard on it could seriously 
damage your foot ... and could be easily repeated ... 























No comments:

Post a Comment