Sunday 12 May 2013

Step 10 continued


9.05.13. 



*************

and i have no principles or any particular beliefs 
or code of ethics that i adhere to 

an i might even punch you in the stomach 
if you are in my way 

i coudlnt see why i would listen to you or 
what you could possibly tell me 

it just doesnt go in one ear at all 
id rather fuck you off by telling you what I'm really thinking 






****************


excpet on a good day i will pull myself up if
i have barged past an old lady 
or failed to help the old dear across the road .... 




***************

I'm just totally oblivious to other people 
half the time you know and i 
dont even listen to what they are saying 
or read things i just never 
saw where reading and listening 
would get me 

an i would tune into you if I'm in the mood 
like my feelings operate on their 
own terms something like that 

yo know and i have no intention 
of changing this quality 
without which i would be strapped 
to all manner of donts and dos 


2.17am 

being an arsehole 
and a drama queen ... 

what like dumping friends 
cus they don't like your new boyfriend 
or they wanted to go out with him too 

yeah there are times when i had a ruthless 
disregard for peoples feelings 
cus it aint art something like that 

like this is boring I'm gonna step right over you isn't it 

my school friends wold complain that 
id just carry on working 
when they came round as if they were not there 

like the author says I'm not 
a very good friend i think people do loyalty so that they can lie ... 




************************* 

an i know fuck all about history ... i didn't 
see where it would get me reading 
about a load of dead people 




hell is other people ... 

in fact most of the time i don't 
even want you here ... 









No comments:

Post a Comment