Tuesday 25 June 2013

Gallery 11



i would have thought losing a leg is pretty painful ... 

much better than a hospital ...giving birth 

without anaesthetic 






9.37am 

is better than other kinds of torture 

n it was like a claw ... 

people have pup down in the bush 

for millennia

un you din need a midwife ...  





1.07.13. 

*************

there were no barbs or alcohol 

just punk rock n raw pain 

June 2012 

**************












butterflies for the unknown 

soldier 

she smokes her hand  

n whats with these oriental images coming up 



theres one that has melted lips 

from radiation 

the breath coming in jabs 

an at the beginning she looks like 

a dead person 


a hara kiri moment perhaps  



**************



an to the right theres like 

a male silhouette with man boobs ... 

the dribbling delirium of battle shock 

n stages of shock n grief  

interspersed with more denial 

n she's gotta keep running 



n she stiffens n 

clenches her teeth 




in some shots i look like a soldier not 

sure if he's amerian or vietnamese 

n this light makes me look a bit oriental 

complete with torture hood

n flags hanging up behind 




n she starts thrusting on the chair 

i look like I'm having a 

silver bullet dug out of me 






5.25am 

or a boil being lanced 

by someone else 

or a really bad splinter 



n theres a face there from like the Scream film .... 



n birds were ringing n pecking me 

an i was horrid to him 

n the echoes of that pain singing round my head 

n bouncing off the walls ... 

n real notes appear 



i gulped hard 


an they circled into a flock of crystal birs 

n scattered into the sun

glinting as their silhouettes broke up 

in the fractured light 


n the jabs of crystal teeth swirled into a 

circle wreath an cut my head 

n i deserved it 




someone threw the lovely quartz ball 

at my skull n it broke 

through the bone  

n buried deep 




7.46am 

n there was just birds there 

singing to me ... an 

sharp jabs of Scarey pain 

a necklace of chirps n chips 

n twittering round my head like a shattered crystal 









30.06.13. © Lizarikk, All Rights Reserved













blog extracts 25.06.13. 


come off it peeps I'm not the only one 

who has difficulty staying out of 

my partners business ... 


crossing the border is a rough road ... 

see what sort of musics in there then shall i 


n they slit my throat at the tollbooth 

she cut off my thumb 

n i might have had an orgasm about it myself … 



n I'm looking for battering rams n Gandhi appears on the page 

Nutkin is doing his bouncing football act to give me rhubarb 


I'm sitting on the pavement 

drawing with crayons and this gangster girl comes up n knifes me … 







************************





n that moose moans an glugs in great gulps 

its face n lips all blistered in need 

of plastic surgery ... 

the magpie is laughing and the walls 

have started to melt 

leaves like made of iced 

ginger bread 



21.03

n yeah the sky has gone 

all pink n blue 

n aliens with radiation burns 





30.06.13







No comments:

Post a Comment