Friday 30 August 2019




I hear the vicious demons and witches hiss and cry to me. My only relief is when I am in the arena battling the barbarians.

Hail noble warrior, may I ask how long you've been hearing these demons and witches?

My demon (singular) has been speaking to me for three and a half years and tells many untruths.

As it happens Socrates the Greek philosopher called his voice his Daemon (pronounced Demon) but his was helpful and kind.


They wail and screech as if they are in some sort of hellish reality. It should perturb me, however now I grow curiosity about it, while it gives me the strength to fight battles.

These demons have been persecuting me for many a year now, maybe as long as the reign of the emperor himself. In your tongue, it would be 9 years now.


Nine years is a long time, has the medicus offered you anything to help?

I'm on medication that makes my demon far quieter than he originally was and all he does all day is complain about how unfair this all is to him, I haven't said a word to my demon for three whole years now and he hates every second of it.

He and I are locked in a battle of wills.


There is a constant wailing. The human apparatus is designed to hear the wail very well since it sounds like a baby. My master gave me two weeks leave from battle, and the witch is so much worse. Curse them, and pray the Gods will help me!


I hope the Gods save you from this torment. 9 years is too long to suffer. I had voices, now im on drugs..short story. But keep fighting the noble fight Gladiator. We all support you.


You have wrestled with the most ferocious of beasts. I believe in you.

No comments:

Post a Comment