Tuesday 19 November 2019

even if I have a good one which I did last year
I think I have some extent of a false state of mind
and dropping all my boundaries because they feel un Christmassy
good will in the sense of agreeing with everyone
spending too much time with family
and generally undoing some of the work I have done
on being my real self

so I will be usually enoying myself until Boxing Day

and then all the toxic positivity hits
the sparkly decorations come down
and when I was a child
I literally thought that Boxing Day
meant having arguments on Boxing Day

and this kind of hangover of family emotions
and all the smiley ness

last year I made a card
consisting of a piece of black card
with a smashed bauble stuck to it
and cut out lettering making the greeting

which I photographed and made into a card

No comments:

Post a Comment