Monday 5 November 2018

051118 



he found her dead on the floor 
n his heart is nuked 

n its all my fault 
a little dictator 
like a badly trained dog 

want to squeeze mummy 
and cuddle her back to life 
is there no end to the evil 
this little baby girl has perpetrated ?

selfish 
bad little baby girl 

inappropriate 
for her to enjoy life 
without her  
she must embody the tragedy 

oh no 
she has broken her mummy 

trying to grasp at thin air  
where she left 
my frustration knows no bounds 

the sweetest gentlest little deer of a Mummy
you could wish for 

want to hold her close 
and feel her heart 

theres blood on my hands and feet 
at the risk of making myself 
very unpopular 
i dont understand business
i just lie and i cheat  
with my dodgy hooded eyes

are we sweet enough ? 
n i believe in euthanasia  

i dabbled in the occult 
n we're no little angels 
the paint has a life of its own 

n every day I'm crackin up 
in this day of the dead 








No comments:

Post a Comment