Monday 6 May 2013

Gallery 9




my heart is kind of doubled up with cramp

lanced
blowtorched skin 

n all these robot actresses 
keep on trying to poke you ... 

being hurled over a mountain of trash 

the wind whining round it in 
great searing spirals 

stabbing a nasty 
giant boil all blistering sore and lacerated 






 © Lizarikk, All Rights Reserved  11-16 May 2013 





16.05.13. 



musskiss 

n then he came into my room and 
said he was going to teach 
me something 

an i didn't know what 
he was doing ... 

Im going to stop you though half 
way between lurching and 
biting ... like do you 
think we might 
be rushing 
things ... 

music 

an i dot remember doing anything particularly 
strenuous did i ... 

n my lips are swollen and peeling again like
they are going numb from 
radiation 

mucis

and the same food tastes completely 
different 

yeah and i just feel 
like bound and gagged like 
im not allowed to express how i feel ... ... 








 © Lizarikk, All Rights Reserved










you know an if we was just allow to be on our own 

an i don't want them to have my birdsong see 
n i was singing to Scarey like a bir 
an i can't remember is now 

an i warbled like an alien chile 
n i was all gooey 


you know and i feel like Scarey is really 
there for me like i could turn to him
with any problem

including this one ...  
cus i really want what we had 


11.01am 



an the thing about 
Scarey is how i feel afterwards
is more poetic and my pictures actually look more alien see 


















Monday, 6 May 2013




they never had cars or television 

n this is more difficult to go that way 
on foot 
without the train 

scorching rays bearing down 
on your parched mouth 

n carrion circling

an that feeling can't be beat it makes her 
blue eyes so haunted with alien 
horror they go black 

lamenting despair glooming
flame 

incubating dark thoughts as 
vampires crow over 
smuggled light 

an she wails for a lost baby 
in great gasping sobs 

screaming to find it dead 

and you dig 
and dig and dig
how to get in and the frustration of it 

I lay there trembling 
in  my fevvas 
calling his name 

the g spot 
is more emotional 
is why girls are castrated ... 






9.30am 6.05.13. 




5.05.13. 

they murdered that relationship in its
infancey 

and if we meet by chance it will be classed
as natural 

flesh eating zombies planted in your social 
death by electrocution or lethal 
injection 

he broke my neck and twisted my spine 
you could hear it crack 
and then my dad walked in ... 

he's much more juicy than a girl 
i thought id take the lead 

his breast is engorge  
n did he mean suntan lotion 

an he like brings out the milky 
side of me like my skin feels like silky milk 
smooth like hi chocolate lips an far away eyes 

n he stronger n me 





No comments:

Post a Comment