Sunday 12 January 2014

gallery 17

sweet freedom 

the fresh air like champaign 


paving stones a rustic cob 


leaves drip with storm rain 


to quench the thirst of eyes 


sip a gulp of wind 


oh precious sweet freedom 






010114  1030am 



**************



the flashing neon strip 


a shrieking wind goes with the Titanic effect 


n the downstairs windows 


the look like a ship 





*********

071213

Little Do

im not lazy enough

being lazy means i get better

what about Bertrand Russel i read it once

I'm doing more in hospital than i normally do

but don't listen to me cus

I'm just being silly

you can't do that

nobody complained about it

n people look like Al not that Al the other Al

n we use to say cmon Bertrand Russel

lets see some muscle lets see some action now






**********

081213

tent bed with countryside sound effects

was followed by a stage bed for children with

different backdrops eg maurics sendak


n a camping bed on a double bed with a felt log fire

and cooking pots

the camping bed is a double bed with a  single tent 

on it and green sheets 





******************

091213


going home 


 hello im going home 
its better to treat me at home

im being discharged 
i can get on with my things 
nobody minds if i sings 
n im going home to my mess
n my clutter im all of a flutter 
no longer a nutter 

im going home im fully compus mentis
i dont know if you can get this 
but i can switch it on n i can switch it off 
parently i operates your switches too 
nuuuurse 

iim being discharged 
there isnt one person here 
whos really ill
n prettily i operates your cranks
people think im stuck up 
i just want to do my own thing 
n i shouldnt be here 
im here because you deleted my work 
hos is that going to help me i dont understand 

i havent got a copy of my work n people are 
doing my alien gargle n they want some more .... 





***********

181213

if i were a posh person 
i would pay my way 
out of here 

all day long id run around the town
all the work I've done 
would be mine
















No comments:

Post a Comment