Wednesday 15 January 2014

gallery 18






150114



 
is hoping to steal the wet dress from yesterday and the man bag

wants to steal the disembodied clothes

wants to steal the going home poem 

they are primitive entities 

i can use ideas like that wihtout deleting them or trying 

to kill the designer ... 

ive also today invented a papier mache dress which opens on hinges 

***************









141213

I'm going to work ... 


091213

I'm going home 

its better to treat me at home 

I'm being discharged i can get on with my things 

nobody minds if i sings n I'm going home 

to my mess n my clutter 

n longer a nutter 

I'm going home I'm fully compus mantis 

i don't know if you can get this 

but i can switch it on 

in i can switch is off  .... bis 

n parently i operates your switches too 

nuuurrrse 

I'm being discharged 

there isn't one person here who's really ill 

n prettily i operates your cranks 

people think I'm stuck up i just want to do my own thing 

i shouldn't be here 

I'm here because you deleted my work 

how is that going to help me i don't understand 

i don't have a copy of my work 

n people are doing my alien gargle 

n they want some more  



**************


261213

in jury 

chavvin a laugh over cups of tea 

i helped to bandage authur n tigger 

they said id make a lovely nurse 

saturday night at the Royal Free

Saturday night at A & E 

Saturday night just you n me 

showing off our injury 

chavving a laugh over cups of tea  



******************

the guilty whispers of a bloodless ghost footsteps flapping like paper

fish crackling like phantom skulls 








No comments:

Post a Comment