Monday, 7 September 2026

A Grave Soul notes 070926 , blog is adult content

 

clockwork is on the war path
Al fayed is innocent , please can you not abduct Dev for mating duties
this blog is copyright of LIZARIKK . throw , clockwork , fleur , bluebottle , Millicent , Shacks , duffers 
tasha , petra , chops , identity thief , DM , MJ , chuckster, bobble are not welcome
My first book is called The Love Bombers by Lacey Ember 
, gaslight city is by Victoria Sparking , Concussion Cliffs by Victoria Sparking
, bully boulevard by Lacey Ember . another author name of mine is Anna Crackle , and Sparkle Ember
, hunnie and her chronies are not welcome to them , she wants to feed my books into AI
I opt out of them being so used in AI
this book is fictional. Standing up to Boyz is written by Chantilly Lace Cinders 
 
070926  

im a person who was forcibly medicated in hospital under threat of torture
and i can easily feel that i dont have a choice


 

100926 if somebody keeps tickling you you might be laughing and saying stop at the same time 
100926 
ok im ready to have sex now . But it impresses me when the man is not in the mood  
110926
Going swimming doesn't necessarily mean I'm having sex 
110926
Maybe maybe not
120926
I dont think i can currently have sex without alcohol . The neighbours might hear me 
but i did get it down to about 2.5 units a week 
 
so if anyone is offering me cyber sex this week bear that in mind !  
120926 
well if getting me off alcohol is the thing then that can take an unforseen direction 
120926
My football metaphor gets over used sometimes . Originally it was fun to kick the ball and see who scored a goal with it
 
But not all my poetry is about football
 
and when I first discovered my g spot it wasn't an achievement , just a discovery that I could orgasm a new way, albeit hard work 
 
not so i could become a performing monkey !   
130926 
sex should be fun and carefree  
 
160926
My soul is upside down
160926

I know my way around a male alcoholic but not a female one

No comments:

Post a Comment