Tuesday 5 March 2013

Responses



00.33       8.03.13. 





orlright 
its me again stomping 
not sure what about I'm just 
anti everything I'm 60 now and 
I'm still anti everything and I just want 
you to want me so that i can want her it was 
good then when i wanted her when you wanted me ... 










14.22




I was waiting ... 

ok then lets talk ...
I see you looking at me 
reaching out you ask me to love you ... 

what unearthly thing has happened 
to make you look so spectral 
like a silver birch twig in 
winter clawing at the 
window pane 

your eyes so 
beautiful and yet ... 






© Lizarikk, All Rights Reserved





14.13



maybe 
you're a bit more
bendy ... were on a road
to where ? oh there will be 
jest orlright ... and what will you 
leave them a statue of stone a statue 
of stone ... like you really know who's 
on the throne ... and where that percussion 
is coming from ... why don't you ask Bob ... 

those steeples are as brittle as a stick of candy 
on the sea shore waves crashing in from 
the south that only you 
can control 






© Lizarikk, All Rights Reserved



1.53am 



Im in a box
in my head Ive 
been in here since 
I was born buried deep 
deep down i look up and 
see there is light up there through 
the manhole and people going about 
in the daylight doing normality and I can't 
get up there because deep in my psyche Im still 
trapped in this box with all my things inside are locked ... 







© Lizarikk, All Rights Reserved








1.50am 





an no-one will ever live up 
to it .. oi oi oi uggy 
uggy uggy 

not romantic? 
and not bad ... in 
fact not really bored 
or jealous even ... not 
really business or love 
just rebellion orlright riiiot t ...  




20.34



hmm yeah 
even looking at 
the titles is getting  
me in a sweat i dont 
want to embarrass myself 
in the record shop ... and to 
think of you looking at me like 
that ... gives me those chills ...  in 
a library too ... you bit of a looker you 
you like looking on ... thas really kickin me 





© Lizarikk, All Rights Reserved








14.32


subsumed ... 

on those western shores 
in the blurry bright sunlight of rolling 
hills where precipice goes 
un notice 

im so hooked 
of your upside down 
cross I'm inside out wi it ... 

and here I come ... 

Im so hight I really can't see 
where are you deliverin those tongues ... 

some rote 

is one unholy push 
that thou eclipses me ... 

an i humbled am in 
the light of your blackness ... 

your depth so suffocating 
I vanquish be ... 






misc draft © Lizarikk, All Rights Reserved






22.53



dontcha 
know whats
its like to feel like 
a dog ... to be a dog
I'm just barkin ... its orlright 
for u were born human ... for some 
the kennels a familiar smell I look up 
at your eyes and wonder how they so complex ... 






© Lizarikk, All Rights Reserved







22.14



romance
wot calling the 
bayleafs is that supposed
to be funny ... I guess it could be
what is you gone over my electric wire 
tho ... when u is paralytic loike ... an I'm tryin
to sneak past it meslef as it happens without you 
noticing me from the bushes  .... theres no rules here 
jus you hidin their in your lair laying in wait near the door ... 






© Lizarikk, All Rights Reserved






No comments:

Post a Comment