Thursday 7 November 2013

Gallery 15


about a week ago from 11113 

i havent done nothing 

why are you kicking me 

I'm no more threat to  you 

than a butterfly or a tree or a bird song 









091113 

standing up to boys 

n yes it can be hard especially when you wanna do it 

n my mums friend use to go n hide 

in the toilet  


someone will help you 

its ok to say no 

i didn't feel safe i didn't feel 

comfortable with it 




i feel really tight i feel really mean 

but I'm sorry i just don't want you to put your 

hand on my leg 

i still think you have nice eyes 

i know your only 5'3 but i still don't 

want your hand on my knee 

and now you're getting aggressive with me 

and I'm scared and i feel like I've gotta do it  

he said he didn't care that id led him on 

but i don't want to I'm not really in the mood  

i was going to listen to my tropical birds 

you'd think they were English birds around here 

and please will you stop kicking me 

n then he called me the virgin mary 

because i wouldn't take it offf 

n i just froze n i went all stiff 

n i let him have his way 


n now i can't say no to this day 

i know you think I'm a tease but please 

take your hand off my knee 

I'm really struggling to be assertive 

n i dont wanna do it i don't wanna do it 

i dont wanna do that ... NO ! 



*****************

























doctor doctor I'm sandwiched 

between two roles



1335 071113





it was halloween 

n she went somewhere she shouldn't 

somewhere she handnt been 

perhaps there was a reason 

she lost the fruit 





051113

1712

what are you doing

just shut up and let me do it




071113

n he was all kissy towards her





11113 

n they were all cuddly together 

n stroking each other n it went all smouldery 

n it was all melty 











No comments:

Post a Comment