Saturday 9 November 2013

Sex in the Stix


2pm 091113 

n yeah like with boys n stuff 

i did go on a date 

n one time i just kissed him without warning 

n another time i like put a load of bags 

around me to indicate that i wasnt in the mood 

n I'm behaving oddly because 

i don't know how to do it 






3am 081113

n my plans to liven things up

involve not torturing a bird

id rather torture a human

n give Santer the impression

that we are in a relationship ....





look there is nothing wrong with

wanting an ice cream cut right

its just that is not a relationship

its a i don't know sm friendship fun

friends with benefits thing

n is fine is people know that ....









slike you are complaining to me that

you gave your last drop of blood

you know n something

doesn't add up


259

that trapped feeling you got today

n you want some more of that ice cream cut

n thats my life how its always

beeun I'm used to being stuck somewhere




so yeah you make an awesome

manager/ boss ...

where does that leave us

No comments:

Post a Comment