Saturday 26 April 2014

pillowcase

081213

yellow is the colour of my true loves hair 

blue is the colour of my partners ex in the morning 

green is the colour of my bosses vest 


someone said they dug information out of people and used it to get discharged 

a volatile emotional level 

hello opera in hospital camp can anyone hear me ... nuuuurse ... 

she has snap crackle n pop for breakfast ... 

n this is what we do now at business meetings is fire germs at people 

n the star didn't really say that what you said he said 

Landing did a very good job with the sheets better than a woman 

theres nothing to stop people using the fashion as long as they leave my original in place ... 

the boat is upside down in the sky underneath the sea dropping bowls of smoke beside an oriental blossom 























No comments:

Post a Comment