Friday 25 April 2014

pillowcase fashion

311213

surreal Kafkaesque like Sartre La Nausee ... torturer who is the master ... i know a bad romance when i see one all those put downs ... your flirting with her oldest trick in the book office bonding my arse ... 
no sense of professional boundaries 

exquisite to breathe fresh air and theres no bad weather for me now 

recaps 4 eyes AA gangster stories macrobiotic food ... to Vikki is she my friend ... 

n yeah following Alan Carr you do actually want a baby grow teddy ... n matching pastel tights and knitted booties = baby chic 

shake my booty down mother 

the flashing neon strip and shrieking wind goes with the Titanic effect and the downstairs window that looks like a ship 

i don't think bingo is really going to satisfy my intellect to be honest Lisa 

she enjoyed Fireman Sam and the What Whats 

No comments:

Post a Comment