Thursday 24 April 2014

pillowcase

101213

the thing about the nappy bikini is that crinkly bit at the side of the pampers which is quite sexy and could be incorporated into the seams of the bra ... 

n speaking of sound effects from war zones why not get your sound effects from people in physical pain ... thats music baby 

Lager has no values 

221213

you can hear the dead bodies banging in the walls 

how about a 3d jigsaw puzzle Christmas tree / advent calendar ... 


131213

I was very grateful and honoured to have my nephews input on the incident 

which seemed to please him 

he said it was a destructive act and that i wasnt thinking about 

the people that love me 

*************

I'm going home theres nothing wrong with me ... I'm fully comps mantis ... I'm being discharged ... i don't know if you get this ... you can't shag me up the arse ... i don't need any more treatment I'm free you can't keep me here

i don't know if you get this isn't it good yes you can't hold me 


****************









No comments:

Post a Comment