Saturday 26 April 2014

pillowcase

291213 

suddenly you see your disability as an addition rather than a subtraction ... razor love ... a room haunted with the ghosts of the living 

i take peoples lyrics very seriously thats my education 
sex = having a bit of an argument 

n then you realise the fbi work with the ira ... they seem to form cocktail parties outside my room while I'm having a wank 


I've had ups and downs with my favourite bands I've had lots of arguments with Liam Gallagher ! i sometimes get the lyrics up on screen and argue with them 

together we have a well of strength on which any of us could draw 

they go rattling up and down the corridor clanking chains n banging doors chanting come on hurry up your slacking 

n making a yes chorus pleas to be allowed to watch you 

a prosthetic limb could incorporate sex toys 

so much for consensual boundaries 

















No comments:

Post a Comment