Sunday 27 April 2014

pillowcase / art whisperer

091213

I'm going home its better to treat me at home I'm being discharged i can get on with my things nobody minds if i sings I'm going home to my mess and my clutter no longer a nutter 

I'm going home I'm fully compus mantis i don't know if you get this but i can switch it on and i can switch it off ... bis ... n prettily i operates your switches too 

you find yourself designing things you would be prepared to die for 


081213 

what a lovely felt bonfire can we use it please 

n you set the bed up as a hospital or stage/theatre n yea with posts and a frame 

a doughnut pizza 

a hospital bed for children with toy drips n stuff or one that takes different images as a kind of throw that goes over the bed and side table and with different backdrops 


n what else a boat its a single bed with a side table and four poster frame n felt props n stuff n steps up to the bottom of the bed to use as the theatre wings 

n maybe even a circular plug of mattress that pulls out like a trap door so you can come up through the middle of the bed as if by magic n you can dress the bed up as a train n etc 








No comments:

Post a Comment